Make it a Habit
Let's get started
There’s no doubt about it, having a personal trainer is an effective way to increase your level of physical activity, motivation and confidence in the gym or park. You might be a complete beginner to exercising and need some advice, guidance and support to get started. Or, perhaps you’re a fitness pro who wants to escape the boredom of the same exercise regime. Whatever the case, our Personal Training (PT) Sessions are designed to help you achieve your goals.
With one-to-one support every step of the way, our fully qualified and insured personal trainers can help you achieve your goals. You might want to lose weight, get stronger, tone up, get better at your chosen sport or simply feel better in your body. Whatever the case, our personal trainers can design a bespoke workout plan just for you.
We have a range of London Personal Training Packages, to suit you at whatever stage of your fitness journey. These include Block Packages, Monthly Packages and Single PT sessions.
All PT sessions last for one hour. They can be delivered in your home, in your local community or at your local park. In addition to personalised workouts, fitness mentoring and a bespoke action plan, each PT session offers:
- Nutritional Advice & Guidance
- Advanced PNF and Assisted Stretching Therapy (normally costing £80 alone) – Benefits: Improved range of motion, Injury prevention, Increased active performance, Decreases stress, Reduce tension and muscle pain
- Progression assessments and reports
- Fitness and health test reviews – including BMI and BMR access
- Motivational emails and phone calls
- Weekly check-ins between sessions